This Colombian getaway will take you to the fascinating city of Cartagena. You’ll discover the beautiful juxtaposition between the relaxed shores of the Caribbean and the colonial history of this unforgettable city.
- Round-trip economy class airfare to Rafael Nunez International Airport (CTG)
- 3 nights in Cartagena at the Cartagena Plaza Hotel, or similar
- Breakfast daily
Great Ways to Explore
- The historic heart of Cartagena is the Old Town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Explore the maze of cobbled roads, lined with balconied houses and colonial arches.
- Enjoy the laid-back, beach vibe just outside of this historic old walled city.
- The 17th century Iglesia de San Pedro Claver is one of the most monumental ornately baroque churches.
- Why not visit the Gold Museum and see all of the glittery artifacts representing the traditions of Colombia's past.
Spend three nights in beautiful Cartagena! The city is an impressive world of massive churches, balconies covered in bougainvillea and the Caribbean coastline. Visit the trendy cafes, traditional restaurants, and soak in this impeccably preserved Colombian city.